AUTHOR'S NOTE: I wish to thank George Edwards, Dick and Jane LeRoy, and two anonymous reviewers in helping to hone the final version of the article. I also wish to thank the University of Idaho's University Research Office and the Bureau of Public Affairs Research for financial support of this project.
Opening the President's Mailbag: The Nixon Administration's Rhetorical Use of Public Opinion Mail
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2008
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 61–77, March 2008
How to Cite
ROTTINGHAUS, B. (2008), Opening the President's Mailbag: The Nixon Administration's Rhetorical Use of Public Opinion Mail. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 61–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02628.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!