Theories about Theory: Theory-Based Claims about Presidential Performance from the Case of James Madison
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 78–95, March 2008
How to Cite
SIEMERS, D. J. (2008), Theories about Theory: Theory-Based Claims about Presidential Performance from the Case of James Madison. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 78–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02629.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!