AUTHOR'S NOTE: An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2005 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. I would like to thank Bird Loomis and Brendan Doherty for their comments and Matt Golder for assistance with data analysis. The data were analyzed using Stata 9.0.
The Presidential Pork Barrel and the Conditioning Effect of Term
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 96–109, March 2008
How to Cite
TAYLOR, A. J. (2008), The Presidential Pork Barrel and the Conditioning Effect of Term. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 96–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02630.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!