Is It “President” or “president” of the United States?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 159–182, March 2008
How to Cite
HARDY, R. J. and WEBBER, D. J. (2008), Is It “President” or “president” of the United States?. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 159–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02634.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!