AUTHOR'S NOTE: I appreciate the generous research support of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, as well as helpful comments from participants in the foundation's seminars. Also, I thank Robert Blendon, Jennifer Jerit, Gary King, the reviewers, and participants at a Midwest Political Science Association conference for their valuable suggestions and assistance.
Presidential Policy Initiatives: How the Public Learns about State of the Union Proposals from the Mass Media
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 195–222, June 2008
How to Cite
BARABAS, J. (2008), Presidential Policy Initiatives: How the Public Learns about State of the Union Proposals from the Mass Media. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 195–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02636.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!