AUTHOR'S NOTE: I thank Martin Johnson, Jackie Filla, and Curt Ziniel for their helpful comments and suggestions on this paper.
The Evolution of the Modern Rhetorical Presidency: A Critical Response
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 300–307, June 2008
How to Cite
MURPHY, C. (2008), The Evolution of the Modern Rhetorical Presidency: A Critical Response. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 300–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02641.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!