The Law: Executive Power and Prosecution: Lessons from the Libby Trial and the U.S. Attorney Firings
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 491–505, September 2008
How to Cite
HARRIGER, K. J. (2008), The Law: Executive Power and Prosecution: Lessons from the Libby Trial and the U.S. Attorney Firings. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 491–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02657.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!