Todd Shields is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Diane Blair Center for Southern Politics and Society at the University of Arkansas.
Polls and Elections: Southern Discomfort? Regional Differences in Voter Decision Making in the 2000 Presidential Election
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 506–520, September 2008
How to Cite
HILLYGUS, D. S. and SHIELDS, T. (2008), Polls and Elections: Southern Discomfort? Regional Differences in Voter Decision Making in the 2000 Presidential Election. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 506–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02658.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!