AUTHORS' NOTE: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Philadelphia, as part of a panel honoring Ray Wolfinger. The superb research assistance of Jocelyn Kiley is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Eric Lawrence for useful comments and suggestions.
If Everyone Had Voted, Would Bubba and Dubya Have Won?
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 521–539, September 2008
How to Cite
SIDES, J., SCHICKLER, E. and CITRIN, J. (2008), If Everyone Had Voted, Would Bubba and Dubya Have Won?. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 521–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02659.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!