Who Speaks for the People? The President, the Press, and Public Opinion in the United States
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 578–592, December 2008
How to Cite
SPARROW, B. H. (2008), Who Speaks for the People? The President, the Press, and Public Opinion in the United States. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 578–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02665.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!