AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Martha Joynt Kumar for her comments, suggestions, and guidance.
George Akerson's Legacy: Continuity and Change in White House Press Operations
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 593–608, December 2008
How to Cite
WALCOTT, C. E. and HULT, K. M. (2008), George Akerson's Legacy: Continuity and Change in White House Press Operations. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 38: 593–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.02666.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!