The Administrative Presidency, Unilateral Power, and the Unitary Executive Theory
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 5–9, March 2009
How to Cite
WATERMAN, R. W. (2009), The Administrative Presidency, Unilateral Power, and the Unitary Executive Theory. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 5–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2008.03654.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!