AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would like to thank John Burke, Mary Anne Borelli, Louis Fisher, Michael Genovese, Fred Greenstein, Nancy Kassop, Dick Pious, Andrew Rudalevige, Bob Spitzer, and Jeffrey Weinberg for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
The Contemporary Presidency: Decision Making in the Bush White House
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 363–384, June 2009
How to Cite
PFIFFNER, J. P. (2009), The Contemporary Presidency: Decision Making in the Bush White House. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 363–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03679.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!