AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to Rick Herder, Maureen Vernon, and the anonymous reviewers of this article for their critiques and suggestions.
Sanctioning Foreign Policy: The Rhetorical Use of President Harry Truman
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 454–472, September 2009
How to Cite
EDWARDS, J. A. (2009), Sanctioning Foreign Policy: The Rhetorical Use of President Harry Truman. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 454–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03686.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!