AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Bob Carp for comments on an earlier draft; Louis Fisher for his always helpful comments and patience; the staff of the National Landscape Conservation System, especially Jeff Jarvis, for their contribution on implementation; and John Leshy for his insight into Proclamation 6920.
The Law: Presidential Proclamation 6920: Using Executive Power to Set a New Direction for the Management of National Monuments
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 605–618, September 2009
How to Cite
BELCO, M. and ROTTINGHAUS, B. (2009), The Law: Presidential Proclamation 6920: Using Executive Power to Set a New Direction for the Management of National Monuments. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 605–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03692.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!