Richard Nixon and the Rise of Affirmative Action: The Pursuit of Racial Equality in an Era of Limits – By Kevin Yuill
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 641–643, September 2009
How to Cite
Fauntroy, M. K. (2009), Richard Nixon and the Rise of Affirmative Action: The Pursuit of Racial Equality in an Era of Limits – By Kevin Yuill. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 641–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03697.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!