AUTHOR'S NOTE: My thanks to John Hanley for his research assistance on this article and to Louis Fisher for his very welcome editorial suggestions.
The Law: Bush, Cheney, and the Separation of Powers: A Lasting Legal Legacy?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 878–895, December 2009
How to Cite
SILVERSTEIN, G. (2009), The Law: Bush, Cheney, and the Separation of Powers: A Lasting Legal Legacy?. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 878–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03712.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!