AUTHOR'S NOTE: I thank Richard J. Ellis, Fred I. Greenstein, and Martin J. Medhurst for their helpful comments during the writing of this article.
The Rhetorical Presidency Today: How Does It Stand Up?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 908–931, December 2009
How to Cite
LARACEY, M. (2009), The Rhetorical Presidency Today: How Does It Stand Up?. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 908–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03714.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!