Charles Bierbauer is dean of the College of Mass Communications and Information Studies at the University of South Carolina and previously was CNN's senior White House correspondent.
Spinner in Chief: How Presidents Sell Their Policies and Themselves – By Stephen J. Farnsworth
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 946–948, December 2009
How to Cite
Bierbauer, C. (2009), Spinner in Chief: How Presidents Sell Their Policies and Themselves – By Stephen J. Farnsworth. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 39: 946–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03719.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!