Polls and Elections: Hail to the Fundraiser in Chief: The Evolution of Presidential Fundraising Travel, 1977-2004
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 159–170, March 2010
How to Cite
DOHERTY, B. J. (2010), Polls and Elections: Hail to the Fundraiser in Chief: The Evolution of Presidential Fundraising Travel, 1977-2004. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 159–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03738.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!