The Anti-Intellectual Presidency: The Decline of Presidential Rhetoric from George Washington to George W. Bush – By Elvin T. Lim
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 194–195, March 2010
How to Cite
Vaughn, J. S. (2010), The Anti-Intellectual Presidency: The Decline of Presidential Rhetoric from George Washington to George W. Bush – By Elvin T. Lim. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 194–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03745.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!