Presidential Fitness and Presidential Lies: The Historical Record and a Proposal for Reform
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 9–22, March 2010
How to Cite
DALLEK, R. (2010), Presidential Fitness and Presidential Lies: The Historical Record and a Proposal for Reform. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 9–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2009.03751.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!