AUTHOR'S NOTE: This paper significantly expands upon, revises, and extends a preliminary analysis presented in The Forum: A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics 6, no. 4 (October 2008), http://www.bepress.com/forum.
The Exceptional Election of 2008: Performance, Values, and Crisis
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 225–246, June 2010
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, J. E. (2010), The Exceptional Election of 2008: Performance, Values, and Crisis. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 225–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03772.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!