What's the Matter with Arkansas? Symbolic Racism and 2008 Presidential Candidate Support
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 286–302, June 2010
How to Cite
FORD, P. K., MAXWELL, A. and SHIELDS, T. (2010), What's the Matter with Arkansas? Symbolic Racism and 2008 Presidential Candidate Support. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 286–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03774.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!