AUTHORS' NOTE: We are indebted to the ICPSR for NES data. The first-named author's participation in this research was partially supported under Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grant #410-2007-2153, to study “Political Competition” (co–principal investigators: Stanley Winer and J. Stephen Ferris); the second-named author's participation was supported by funding from the Jack W. Peltason (Bren Foundation) Endowed Chair, University of California, Irvine. We also wish to acknowledge our debt to Sue Ludeman for bibliographic assistance.
Evaluating the Impact of Vice Presidential Selection on Voter Choice
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 303–309, June 2010
How to Cite
GROFMAN, B. and KLINE, R. (2010), Evaluating the Impact of Vice Presidential Selection on Voter Choice. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 303–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03775.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!