AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Jason Barabas, Bill Berry, Jens Grosser, Christina Haynes, Bob Jackson, Jennifer Jerit, Patrick Mason, Cherie Maestas, Will Moore, Mark Souva, the anonymous reviewers, and the students in the Spring 2008 Honors Seminar on Racial Attitudes for their helpful comments.
Managing Monikers: The Role of Name Presentation in the 2008 Presidential Election
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 464–481, September 2010
How to Cite
BLOCK JR., R. and ONWUNLI, C. (2010), Managing Monikers: The Role of Name Presentation in the 2008 Presidential Election. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 464–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03781.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!