AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am indebted to the History and Social Science Research Council of Idaho State University for a generous research grant. Thanks to Nick Swisher for his excellent assistance in the preparation of this article, and to Lou Fisher for his very thoughtful review and insightful suggestions.
The Law Presidential Power and Foreign Affairs in the Bush Administration: The Use and Abuse of Alexander Hamilton
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 531–544, September 2010
How to Cite
ADLER, D. G. (2010), The Law Presidential Power and Foreign Affairs in the Bush Administration: The Use and Abuse of Alexander Hamilton. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 531–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03785.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!