Imagining the Enemy: American Presidential War Rhetoric from Woodrow Wilson to George W. Bush – By Jason C. Flanagan
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 574–576, September 2010
How to Cite
Merskin, D. (2010), Imagining the Enemy: American Presidential War Rhetoric from Woodrow Wilson to George W. Bush – By Jason C. Flanagan. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 574–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03796.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!