AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to several anonymous reviewers, Bob Spitzer, Dan Ponder, and Tetsuya Matsubayashi for their insightful comments, and to Tom Miles and Ryan Salzman for assistance with data collection.
The Importance of Policy Scope to Presidential Success in Congress
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 708–724, December 2010
How to Cite
ESHBAUGH-SOHA, M. (2010), The Importance of Policy Scope to Presidential Success in Congress. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 708–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03807.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!