AUTHOR'S NOTE: I thank James P. Pfiffner and Michelle Taylor-Robinson for their comments on earlier versionsof this article.
The Contemporary Presidency: Gender Desegregation and Gender Integration in the President's Cabinet, 1933-2010
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 734–749, December 2010
How to Cite
BORRELLI, M. (2010), The Contemporary Presidency: Gender Desegregation and Gender Integration in the President's Cabinet, 1933-2010. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 734–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03809.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!