Barack Obama's America: How New Conceptions of Race, Family, and Religion Ended the Reagan Era – By John Kenneth White
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 816–818, December 2010
How to Cite
Miroff, B. (2010), Barack Obama's America: How New Conceptions of Race, Family, and Religion Ended the Reagan Era – By John Kenneth White. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 40: 816–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03825.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!