AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Susan J. Carroll, Rutgers University, for her discussant comments on this project.
Polls and Elections: From Hillary to Michelle: Public Opinion and the Spouses of Presidential Candidates
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 156–176, March 2011
How to Cite
BURRELL, B., ELDER, L. and FREDERICK, B. (2011), Polls and Elections: From Hillary to Michelle: Public Opinion and the Spouses of Presidential Candidates. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 156–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2010.03835.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!