Legislative Success and Political Failure: The Public's Reaction to Barack Obama's Early Presidency
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 220–243, June 2011
How to Cite
JACOBSON, G. C. (2011), Legislative Success and Political Failure: The Public's Reaction to Barack Obama's Early Presidency. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 220–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03852.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!