AUTHORS' NOTE: We wish to thank Nick Valentino and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful insights and comments on this project.
Where Does the Buck Stop? Applying Attribution Theory to Examine Public Appraisals of the President
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 334–357, June 2011
How to Cite
SIRIN, C. V. and VILLALOBOS, J. D. (2011), Where Does the Buck Stop? Applying Attribution Theory to Examine Public Appraisals of the President. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 334–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03857.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!