The Contemporary Presidency: Changing the Way Washington Works? Assessing President Obama's Battle with Lobbyists
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 358–374, June 2011
How to Cite
THURBER, J. A. (2011), The Contemporary Presidency: Changing the Way Washington Works? Assessing President Obama's Battle with Lobbyists. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 358–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03858.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!