AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Greg McAvoy, Steve Nicholson, and Gary Segura for providing their data. All errors are ours.
Polls and Elections: Divided Government and Foreign Relations Approval
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 375–392, June 2011
How to Cite
NEWMAN, B. and LAMMERT, K. (2011), Polls and Elections: Divided Government and Foreign Relations Approval. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 375–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03859.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!