Vindicating Andrew Jackson: The 1828 Election and the Rise of the Two-Party System – By Donald B. Cole
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 413–415, June 2011
How to Cite
Burstein, A. (2011), Vindicating Andrew Jackson: The 1828 Election and the Rise of the Two-Party System – By Donald B. Cole. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 413–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03864.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!