Centrist Rhetoric: The Production of Political Transcendence in the Clinton Presidency – By Antonio de Velasco
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 418–420, June 2011
How to Cite
Carcasson, M. (2011), Centrist Rhetoric: The Production of Political Transcendence in the Clinton Presidency – By Antonio de Velasco. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 418–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03867.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!