AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Dan Amundson of the Center for Media and Public Affairs for his extraordinary research assistance and to the Council for Excellence in Government and George Mason University for financial support. Thanks also to the reviewers and editors of Presidential Studies Quarterly.
The Contemporary Presidency: The Return of the Honeymoon: Television News Coverage of New Presidents, 1981-2009
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 590–603, September 2011
How to Cite
FARNSWORTH, S. J. and LICHTER, S. R. (2011), The Contemporary Presidency: The Return of the Honeymoon: Television News Coverage of New Presidents, 1981-2009. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 590–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03888.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!