Containing (Un)American Bodies: Race, Sexuality, and Post-9/11 Constructions of Citizenship – By Mary K. Bloodsworth-Lugo and Carmen R. Lugo-Lugo
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 643–644, September 2011
How to Cite
Chávez, K. R. (2011), Containing (Un)American Bodies: Race, Sexuality, and Post-9/11 Constructions of Citizenship – By Mary K. Bloodsworth-Lugo and Carmen R. Lugo-Lugo. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 643–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03895.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!