The Contemporary Presidency: The Presidential Authority Problem and the Political Power Trap
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2011
© 2011 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 793–808, December 2011
How to Cite
SCHIER, S. E. (2011), The Contemporary Presidency: The Presidential Authority Problem and the Political Power Trap. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 41: 793–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2011.03918.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!