AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks Jennifer Connolly and David Gastwirth, Ph.D. students at the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy, for their excellent assistance with the research for this article.
The President, Congress, and the Financial Crisis: Ideology and Moral Hazard in Economic Governance
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: The Presidency and Economic Governance in Hazardous Times
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 81–100, March 2012
How to Cite
KNOTT, J. H. (2012), The President, Congress, and the Financial Crisis: Ideology and Moral Hazard in Economic Governance. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 81–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.03942.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!