AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to David Gray Adler, Richard Pious, and Robert Spitzer for valuable suggestions on this article. Some of the analysis in this article is drawn from Fisher's testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on June 28, 2011, http://loufisher.org/docs/wplibya/libyasenfr.pdf.
The Law: Military Operations in Libya: No War? No Hostilities?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: The Presidency and Economic Governance in Hazardous Times
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 176–189, March 2012
How to Cite
FISHER, L. (2012), The Law: Military Operations in Libya: No War? No Hostilities?. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 176–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.03947.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!