Techno Politics in Presidential Campaigning: New Voices, New Technologies, and New Voters – Edited by John Allen Hendricks and Lynda Lee Kaid
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: The Presidency and Economic Governance in Hazardous Times
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 216–218, March 2012
How to Cite
Smith, M. M. (2012), Techno Politics in Presidential Campaigning: New Voices, New Technologies, and New Voters – Edited by John Allen Hendricks and Lynda Lee Kaid. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 216–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.03957.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!