AUTHORS' NOTE: The authors would like to thank Rick Waterman, Mac Avery, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Circumventing Adversity: Executive Orders and Divided Government
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 256–274, June 2012
How to Cite
FINE, J. A. and WARBER, A. L. (2012), Circumventing Adversity: Executive Orders and Divided Government. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 256–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.03965.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!