AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am grateful to Tim Blessing, Bruce Buchanan, Jeffrey Cohen, Douglas Lonnstrom, Daron Shaw, Dean Stanton, and Jeffrey Tulis for their encouragement and assistance, as well as to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions. For comments on various drafts of this article, I would like to thank Dave Bridge, Pat Flavin, and David Nichols.
The Presidential Ranking Game: Critical Review and Some New Discoveries
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 275–299, June 2012
How to Cite
NICHOLS, C. (2012), The Presidential Ranking Game: Critical Review and Some New Discoveries. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 275–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.03966.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!