AUTHOR'S NOTE: My deepest thanks to Andy Rudalevige for access to his data and for continued support of this project. I also thank Julia Azari, Lara Brown, Matt Eshbaugh-Soha, Doug Lemke, and Jakana Thomas, as well as the three anonymous reviewers, for timely and insightful comments, questions, and challenges. Michael Means provided excellent research assistance.
Presidential Leverage and the Politics of Policy Formulation
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 300–323, June 2012
How to Cite
PONDER, D. E. (2012), Presidential Leverage and the Politics of Policy Formulation. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 300–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.03967.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!