Two Americans: Truman, Eisenhower, and a Dangerous World. By William Lee Miller. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2012. 416 pp.
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 914–915, December 2012
How to Cite
Madison Jones, B. (2012), Two Americans: Truman, Eisenhower, and a Dangerous World. By William Lee Miller. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2012. 416 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 42: 914–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-5705.2012.04030.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!