Research Note: Comparison of Small Businesses with Family Participation versus Small Businesses Without Family Participation: An Investigation of Differences in Goals, Attitudes, and Family/Business Conflict
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 423–437, December 1996
How to Cite
Lee, M.-S. and Rogoff, E. G. (1996), Research Note: Comparison of Small Businesses with Family Participation versus Small Businesses Without Family Participation: An Investigation of Differences in Goals, Attitudes, and Family/Business Conflict. Family Business Review, 9: 423–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.1996.00423.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!