The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful contributions of Harvard University professors Ellen Langer, Francie Ostrower, Herminia lbarra and Deborah Spear, and Ph.D. candidate David Ager.
The Social Psychology of Family Shareholder Dynamics
Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 253–260, September 1998
How to Cite
Davis, J. A. and Herrera, R. M. (1998), The Social Psychology of Family Shareholder Dynamics. Family Business Review, 11: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.1998.00253.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!